And the Nominees Are…
I was truly surprised and thrilled that The Retiring Sort nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I want to thank her very much for selecting me for the award. It was wonderful a surprise and motivator.
Then she kindly explained the award process and rules to me, because I didn’t have a clue. I took a little bit of time to read the rules, so I could do it right. The rules for accepting the award are:
- Add the award to your blog
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you
- Mention 7 random things about yourself
- List the rules (these are the rules)
- Pass on the award to 15 bloggers or as many as you reasonably can.
- Inform the newly nominated by commenting on their blogs
Seven random things about me are:
- Blackberries are my favorite fruit.
- I have gone caving.
- I love animals and have a dog.
- I was named for a character in an old movie, which is odd because I like old movies. Karma.
- I always carry moleskin patches on long trips and hikes to prevent blisters.
- I love travelling and reading humorous travel books.
- I enjoy learning about other cultures and cuisine, and I like to cook.
I would like to pass on the award to 17 other bloggers and shine the light on interesting, versatile bloggers. I wasn’t able to bring it down to 15. The blogosphere is a global community of fascinating people who write imaginative blogs and post great photos. There are so many more I could think of.
I understand that someone may prefer not to go through awards process; I won’t be offended if you choose not to. I hope these blogs will shine the light on some other interesting, imaginative blogs in our community through nomination process. Thank you.
If you’ve never checked out there blogs before, I hope you will stop by their blog for look.